Sunday, February 4, 2007

it's super bowl sunday!


here it is, the last day of the national football league's regular season and here i am posting a blog. Not a whole lot to report except......we (my wife and I) had our second child (hence the pic from window water baby moving-brakhage) brakhage makes me wish i was as cool as him and have my child at home. it would be hard to talk my wife into giving birth in a bath tub with extreme c/u. but i was glad we were in the hospital b/c things went weird and it turned out a blessing to be in a hospital and not at home. but i can always watch my copy of brakhage's film and wonder if i could make a better version. i hope everyone has a good time on super sunday and i will see you in class now a dad squared-jm

1 comment:

Six X. One said...

nice stills. congratulations again on your baby. if you have a third child, perhaps you can make a cell phone video version of "window water . . ." that would be a very 21st century homage.